The Chiltern Invadex sling range offers a number of paediatric sizes in various fabrics and colours to make the hoisting experience less clinical. Each model and fabric range has been extensively tested to ensure the comfort and safety of the user.
We now offer the following paediatric ranges:
- Universal – a general use sling offering good lower body support
- Universal Deluxe – a full support sling providing boned, padded head support
- Deluxe Hammock – offers secure, comfortable fit around the hips, with toileting aperture.
- Extensor Hammock – Deluxe hammock with extensor straps and padded head support.
- In-Situ Hammock – an in-chair spacer sling provided with strap pockets.
- Classic Toileting – a classic toileting sling with wide padded legs for comfort.
- Deluxe Toileting – classic toileting sling with extensor straps and head support.
- Full Support Toileting – toileting sling with self tightening body straps, allowing users arms to remain inside the sling during transfer.
In addition to standard blue polyester, paediatric slings are offered in mesh and 3D spacer, fabrics, colour options are also available.
Around 75% of our business is maintaining and servicing specialist medical equipment, ensuring that everything we provide is working as it should, so nothing impedes what the customer has come to rely upon.