Tintern Riser Porter Chair
The Tintern Riser Porter has been designed with both the patient and carer in mind. The Porter chair has been designed to allow for clients to easily get in and out by offering a higher rise position in comparison to competitors.
Traditional riser recliner chairs are great for helping the user to stand and provide comfort but are not suitable for use as a portering chair. The Tintern is the first of its kind and has proven a hit with ward staff, hospice and care home facilities.
The adjustable back recline, optional back supports, optional lateral supports, and pressure management materials offer a high level of positioning and pressure redistribution, providing the user with the support required but not compromising their independence.
A mobile rise and recline chair with optional single or dual tilt in space control.
Options available include:
- Flexible positioning.
- 4 large swivel castors, 2 at rear are lockable.
- Optional profile head cushion
- Full recline position
- High leg lift position
- High rise position
- Optional Single or Dual Tilt in Space actions
- Optional freedom pack includes (full battery back up with , no wires and up to 80 cycles per charge)
- Various foam/gel seating options including high risk pressure relief.
- Any fabric.
- Easy clean infection control option with magnetic cushions.
- Variable back options available
- Lateral and Posteral supports available
- Hoist accessible option available
Around 75% of our business is maintaining and servicing specialist medical equipment, ensuring that everything we provide is working as it should, so nothing impedes what the customer has come to rely upon.