TransAqua Stainless Steel Shower & Toileting Chair Range
The TransAqua range of shower commode chairs has been developed to provide a modular bathing and toileting solution which can be easily adapted to alter with the user. The chairs innovative modular design allows each component to be retrospectively replaced as the users needs change. Seats, armrests and footrests are interchangeable, the width of the frame can be increased/decreased* and the chair can be converted from self propelled to attendant propelled and vice versa.
The TransAqua suits both standard WC’s and Clos-o-Mat toilets, reducing storage requirements.
Available in 18”, 19” (for Clos-o-Mat only) and 21” model options the TransAqua is designed to suit both user requirements and site conditions. A variety of internal widths can be achieved without the need to select a custom chair.
The new HF welded seat construction is soft, comfortable and completely sealed against water ingress. For storage or transportation the TransAqua can be dismantled without the need to use tools.
- Safe working load 200kg (31st) (440lb)
- The chair features a stainless steel frame with corrosion resistant wheels and castors.
- Armrests and footrests swing away to aid transfer.
- Several footrest options are available, each is height adjustable to ensure that the user is in a comfortable position.
- Seats are available as flat padded, full ring aperture or horseshoe with a range of aperture sizes to suit the user.
- Can be used over a toilet or provided with a commode pan and cradle.
- 19″ and 21″ chairs are Clos-o-mat compatible.
- Self propelled models can be provided with 20″, 22″ or 24″ wheels.
- Attendant propelled models are provided with four braked castors, directional locking castor available on request.
Around 75% of our business is maintaining and servicing specialist medical equipment, ensuring that everything we provide is working as it should, so nothing impedes what the customer has come to rely upon.