Wispa Lite Portable Overhead Tracking Hoists
The Wispa Lite is part of the Wispa range of Ceiling Mounted Hoists. With new features for enhanced performance and ease of operation and service.
Lightweight construction combined with an integral carry handle enables the Wispa Lite to be easily moved between different locations, attached/removed from the ceiling track and repositioned wherever it is required.
Easy to transport
Lightweight construction combined with an integral carry handle enables the Wispa Lite to be easily moved between different locations, attached/ removed from the ceiling track and repositioned wherever it is required.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful, controlled lifting upto 200 kg (31 stone) (440 lb)
- Lightweight – the Wispa Lite is easy to carry, attach and remove from the ceiling track
- Easy charge battery – fully charged within 2 hours. With its integrated recharging feature, the Wispa Lite can simply be plugged into the nearest mains socket
- Dual controls – Wispa Lite can be operated via controls on the cover or from the handset, offering flexible options for the carer
- Soft start/stop lifting for added user comfort, safety and control
- Easy to connect to the track – with varying lengths of lanyard and attachment handle, carers can comfortably attach the Wispa Lite to the ceiling track, whatever its height
- Room to room feature – allows a client to be moved effortlessly from room to room, without the need to reposition the client
- Compatible with ceiling mounted or freestanding gantry systems, offering controlled transfer from the bed, wheelchair or floor
- Slack tape device – prevents the lifting tape from overwinding into the case and up to the ceiling track
- Self diagnostics – audible and visual signals indicate faults and battery status
Accessories – Attachment handle, lanyard (length options), transfer trolley for transfer between rooms
Around 75% of our business is maintaining and servicing specialist medical equipment, ensuring that everything we provide is working as it should, so nothing impedes what the customer has come to rely upon.